- Infertility (failure to become pregnant) is a very common occurrence among local women of reproductive age group.
- It occurs in both those who have never given birth (primary infertility) as well as in those who have had one or more deliveries (secondary infertility).
- The males also contribute significantly in issues of infertility
- The gynecologist has vast experience in handling infertility problem both for men and the women. The success rate over the years has been very good.
- For those who require invitrol fertilization (IVF), the clinic has special arrangement with the centers currently offering the services and eligible clients are facilitated to go there.
- The clinic also treats sexual dysfunctions and low libido in men of all ages.
Book an Appointment (Fill in the form Below)